New Lawyer’s Division Committee
- To provide a forum for open discussion and free exchange of ideas between new lawyers through shared resources and experiences.
- Encourage newly admitted attorneys to become members of the KCBA.
- Encourage new members to participate in various KCBA committees and events, including social events and seminars.
- Welcome Judges and KCBA leaders to meet NLC Members and provide information about the KCBA and the practice of law in Kane County.
- Establish and maintain a mentor-mentee program.
- To encourage and foster professional development of new lawyers.
Kirsten A. Casas
Michael W. Lenert
Back to Committees