Kane County Bar Association
The Association is established to maintain the honor and dignity of the legal profession, promote justice, support our members, and serve our local communities.
COVID 19 UPDATECourthouse UpdatesGeneral Orders
It's time to renew your security pass!Renew Today!
Security pass renewals can now be done online.
New passes are in person and by appointment only.
Ask a Lawyer Day is held the second Saturday of every month.
Our next event,
April 8, 2023 from 9am – Noon!
Members of the public are encouraged to call (630) 762-1900
for a FREE consultation with a volunteer attorney.
Save the Dates:
- Trivia Night- April 20, 2023, 5-9 pm
- Past Presidents Dinner May 4, 2023 5-9 pm
- Annual KCBA Meeting, May 18, 2023 4:45 pm
- Annual Dinner-June 1, 2023, 5:30pm-9pm
- Softball tournament, July 19, 2023
- Annual Golf Outing August 11, 2023
- Steer Roast September 28, 2023
Visit your account calendar page for details and to register.